Create a list to get points. Points can be traded for privilege:
- first to Christmas dessert table
- first to receive a door prize.
Keep it Christmas themed.
Brainstorm additional ones ahead of time.
Icebreaker for Church Christmas Party
This list below is to get you started for this icebreaker for your church Christmas party.
- 1 point if you’ve started sending your Christmas cards, and 3 points if you’ve finished them.
- Have you started started Christmas shopping? 1 point if you have, and 3 points if you’ve finished all of your Christmas shopping.
- Give yourself 3 points if you’ve got your Christmas Turkey bought.
- Give yourself 3 points if you’ve got your Christmas Ham bought.
- Are you playing Christmas music in your car or at home? 2 points.
- 1 point if you’ve put up your Christmas tree, and an extra 3 points if it is real.
- 1 point if you’ve begun your Christmas baking, and 3 points if you’re all done it, and 5 if you have eaten it all.
- If you’ve started wrapping your Christmas gifts, give yourself 1 point.
- If you’ve wrapped all your Christmas gifts, give yourself 5 points.
- If you’ve put Christmas decorations outside your home, give yourself a point.
- Give yourself an extra point if you’ve put up lights outside your residence.
- Are you in a church musical performance like a cantata or Christmas eve choir? 2 points.
- 1 point for each theme if you can name each Sunday theme in Advent.
Do you have some additional items to contribute to this list of icebreaker points for the church Christmas party?
Add them in the comment fields below. . . As they come in, I’ll add them to this list.
Want more Christmas Party Icebreakers?
Read my review about the resource of Christmas Party Games for Youth. It’s a better and more complete resource than my website and has several Icebreaker games for your church Christmas party.