Ready to play the Christmas Story Balloon Pop Game?
Everyone loves balloons games! Kids have fun popping them, and I’ve seen adults get pleasure out of the such noise.
Not to mention balloons instantly brighten up stale and church fellowship hall.
So why not have as much fun with them as you possibly can at your Christmas Party?
- Like most balloon games, you will need to put something inside the balloons before you blow them up.
- Write a scene from the Christmas Stories in the gospels on slips of paper and then put the strips inside of balloons.
- Blow up the balloons.
- Spread the balloons in the floor, or put them in a large box, garbage bag.
- Even tape them on the walls as decorations.
To play the Balloon Pop Christmas Party Game
- Allow each player or team to select a balloon to burst (using a stick pin or safety pin).
- Have them improvise the scene from the Christmas story without telling nor with words.
- The other teams need to guess what scene it is.
- Then have them read aloud from the Scriptures the Christmas story.
Consider one or two of the Bible stories and discuss them with your group. Search ahead of time online for some possible discussion questions to help connect the game to the the persons spiritual life.